Friday, February 29, 2008

And now, I present:

My lunch.

I have been eating so bad lately! I'm super tired these days, so even though I go straight home after work and nap for two hours, and still go to bed at my regular time (10:30 - 11:00), I can NOT seem to haul my butt out of bed to save my life! Therefore, I have not been making bento, and since most of the food in the employee dining room is SUPER bad for me or just stuff I dont' like, I've been eating out. Teriyaki at the mall, Chipotle burrito bowls, chicken & veggies over rice at the tempura place, and yesterday, Wendys! Yup, I had a fried fish sandwich and french fries!

This is no way to grow a healthy and strong Bubba!

So, this morning, I dragged my sorry behind out of bed and made lunch. I didn't do it for me, I did it for Bubba. I went ahead and used the white rice instead of the brown, and added potstickers, because even though they aren't the healthiest items, I like them very much and they are better than what I've been having.

Top tier - steamed white rice, furikake, and shrimp sauteed in fresh minced garlic and organic cholesterol friendly fake butter stuff.

Bottom tier - two gyoza (I restrained myself a little!), edamame, carrot stars, a hardboiled egg, and a fishie of Ajinomoto brand gyoza sauce (my fave).

I'm really looking forward to lunch!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails