Monday, November 05, 2007

Weekend Recap

I didn't go to work today. Yeah, I suck. I had a freaking migraine last night and just could not sleep, so at 5:30 this morning I just said screw it and called in. My head started hurting Saturday night, and on Sunday I just felt like I had a really bad hangover, which is odd, seeing as I haven't had any alcohol since the measly two shots of tequila in L.A. on vacation weeks ago! I didn't even drink when we went out for Halloween. Very strange.

On Saturday morning, I dragged my friend from work to the Nordstrom Cosmetics Trend Show. I was supposed to go with Amber, but she had to work. Both of us won prizes in the drawings, which we promptly traded with each other. We had some time to kill between that and our appointments at MAC, so we cruised the mall, ran to Target, then back to my place to make a birthday card.

I had the makeup artist at MAC do something way different on my eyes than I had ever done. I thought it looked a bit harsh at first, not being used to having that much freaking makeup on my face, but I have to say I really like how it came out in the pictures I took afterwards:


After we were done with that, my husband and I went to the State Fair and ate a LOT of junk food. Can I just say the people who claim they are selling "polish sausages" but give you a plain hot dog with some grilled onions on top should be take out back and kicked a few times??? The real reason we went wasn't for the food (that was a close second), but because we have a tradition where we get our pictures done in a photobooth there, and we've done it every year we've been married. Since this was the last weekend the fair was running, it was our last chance, but we managed to squeeze it in.

After that, I went over to Amber's to hang out for a bit. We were goofing off and trying on the blonde wig from her boyfriend's Halloween costume:


Yeah, I am soooo not a blonde! I look like Tila Tequila's fat wannabe cousin or something.

Sunday I just laid around and felt headachy and gross, despite the Excedrin I popped. My husband went to go watch football at his friend's house, so I just played on the computer and watched TV. Later on that night, after he came home, I wandered into the living room to see this:


She wants to be just like dad, I guess! If she had on khaki shorts instead of a big diapered booty, they'd be a perfect match.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

You look gorgeous, girl!!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails