Sunday, October 21, 2007

SunDevils = cool

Huskies = DROOL!!!

HAHAHAHA!

The University of Washington football team stayed at our hotel last week when they came to town to play Arizona State, and as a result, I was able to score some free tickets to the game courtesy of my friend, the hotel hooker (it's a loving moniker, I assure you). I don't particularly care for football, but when your school is playing your husband's school, and you have a pretty good idea that your school is gonna mop the floor with your husband's team, well, how can you resist? Especially for free, even if you are sitting in the opposing team's section?

We both represented for our teams,

but:


Go Sun Devils!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails