Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today is the First Day...

Blah blah blah.

Well, technically I started yesterday, but you know the schpiel. I'm trying, once again, to get my act together, as I am fat, but do not wish to be fat. So, I am trying this SparkPeople website that people seem to have been raving about lately. First, I had to check my BMI:


Ouch! So I'm obese, boo. Stupid bad for me food tasting all good and stuff.

Just like a lot of these sites, you have to track everything you eat, and it gives you ranges for your goals. As you can see here, I didn't do too shabby yesterday, thanks to the ability to resist the gelateria. Stupid gelato tasting all good!


Another thing it has you track is your water intake. Now, I always figured I was drinking at least my eight glasses a day, and I never really worried about it. It was kind of interesting to see how much water I do actually drink in a day, without really trying:


Mostly, I can credit that to not drinking soda at all. I'll have a Dr. Pepper with Mexican food, or lemonade at restaurants, but at work and at home it's pretty much all water all the time, with the occasional Crystal Lite packet thrown in. Finally, a healthy habit I can claim as my own!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails