Sunday, October 28, 2007

Stripper Shoes and Scrapbooking

What a combination, huh?

I put up a shelf over my mirrors to hold my stripper shoes. Man, I love my stripper shoes, especially the pink ones. It's so interesting how your center of gravity changes when you are up on those bad boys, and things that are normally easy become hard and things that are normally hard to do become easy.


I scrapped a bit this week. I did a few layouts, and a card. I didn't manage to scan the card, but here are the layouts!
















Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails