Tuesday, October 30, 2007

7

You know those little plastic cards that they use as room keys in hotels now? Well, we have the ability to make them with custom images on them. That's what I'm doing right now. Well, actually I made the image, now I'm printing it on the cards. Sixty four cards to be exact, so I have a little time to kill. I found this on someone's blog, it's a little different... sooo....



Seven Deadly Sins Survey


Wrath

Who did you last get angry with? Really angry? That would be Amber’s Brad. He pissed me off a few weeks ago, but I’m over it now.
What is your weapon of choice? Words, definitely.
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? I have in the past, but I try not to hit people any more.
How about the same sex? See above.
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Good lord, who knows?
What is your pet peeve? Stupid people, people with entitlement issues, people who don’t follow the rules or think that rules don’t apply to them.
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Depends on the grudge.

Sloth

What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? I don’t shower every day. That tidbit of info seems to skeeve people out a bit, but it’s bad for your skin.
What is the latest you've ever woken up?When I wasn’t working, I’d stay up until six in the morning and then sleep until 7 or eight in the evening.
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? No one lately, but I have a tendency to do this a LOT.
What is the last lame excuse that you made? I’m too busy… I say that a lot nowadays.
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Yes…and then I have to tell myself I don’t need what they are selling even though secretly, inside, I feel like I do.
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? About five.

Gluttony

What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Iced, Venti, Sugar free Hazelnut, Non-Fat Chai from Starbucks.
Are you a meat eater? Just regular meats – beef, chicken, pork. Don’t be trying to feed me venison or lamb!
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? At someone’s engagement party (at a BAR) I had a LARGE Alabama Slammer, an oatmeal cookie shot, and eight vodka sours. I puked the next morning. Next to that, 5 shots of tequila and 3 strawberry margaritas with Amber come in second place.
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? Drinking definitely, because I mostly drink water and I rarely drink alcohol. Eating, I looooove to eat and I love food, but I love the bad for me junk more than the good for me stuff.
Do you enjoy candy and sweets? Yes, in moderation. I’m finding I choose chocolate less often these days though. Then again, I'm sitting here eating m&ms too.
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? Salty, without a doubt, or even better, salty and sweet together.
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch!"? Uh, no.

Greed

How many credit cards do you own? A few. I think five maybe, not sure since I don’t use them really.
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Buy a house, and a car for each of us. Pay off debt with what’s left and then go back to school.
Would you rather be rich or famous? Rich… famous seems to be a pain in the butt.
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? I don’t think so. I have to be happy even if I’m happy and poor.

Pride

What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? I didn’t get knocked up in high school like everone else in my family. Oh, and I actually finished it and went to college and my marriage has lasted longer than all four of my mom’s marriages! WOO!
What is one thing that you have done that your parents are most proud of? My mom is proud of my tattoo.
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? Late in life? Um, be healthy and not bedridden or crochety. Oh, and continence would be nice.
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Depends on the competition and if I think I should have won. I don’t have a problem admitting when others are better than me if they really are.
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Not that I can think of.
Have you ever cheated to get a better score? Yes.
What did you do today that you're proud of? It's been a slow day, so I'll have to say that I got my lazy butt out of bed and made lunch for my husband and I. See below.


Lust

How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? 14 or 15 maybe? I have no idea. People keep count of this?
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? Pretty close to the same, or maybe one or two less?
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? Not STARING, but I’ve glanced.
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? It’s a cheesy cliché, but a smile I guess. Honestly, it depends on the person and what they have to offer. I'm equal opportunity!
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons?at the same time? nope.
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Nope again. Probably because I don't hang out in places that prostitutes frequent, you know.

Envy

What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? You know, I’m sitting here thinking and thinking and I can’t think of anything!
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Amber, because we have pretty similar tastes and we know what the other one likes.
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? Wow. I have no idea. It seems like with every good idea there’s a lot of baggage I wouldn’t want to deal with.
Have you ever been cheated on? Not that I’m aware of.
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Seriously? Well, I’d be thinner all over, with green eyes, longer legs, slightly bigger boobs, a perfect booty, no chub rub on my thighs…dangit.
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? The ability to not care, to shrug things off, to not let things get to me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails