Tuesday, March 21, 2006

On the Road again!

Time for a road trip!

I'm heading up to Utah tonight with my boss and the store manager for a little road trip to the Making Memories Warehouse Sale. We'll be heading up through Provo, with a stop at the Provocraft warehouse, and then up through Salt Lake City to get to Bountiful where the MM warehouse is located. We'll be gone for four days. It should be fun! I'm gonna miss my husband and my dogs, but I am sure they will be fine without me. I plan on taking lots of pictures. Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails