Friday, March 17, 2006

SHE is up to something!

Heidi Swapp is doing a Make n' Take in May at the storewhere I both work and play, Annalis Scraptique. For you non-scrapbookers, she is a super talented woman who started out just scrappin' her kids, but then went on to teach for a local store, be on various design teams, win a spot in Creating Keepsake's Hall of Fame, and now she designs for her own product line!

The store is decorating in anticipation of her visit. They're having customers pick up free packages of letters that spell out SHE, which is Heidi's "thing" right now. You can decorate them however you like; you're encouraged to "go to town" with the letters. If you return the completed designs to the store, they'll display them and you will get priority seating at the make & take.


This sounded like a fun project, so my friend and I each picked up a set on Monday and we decorated them tonight. Here are mine:

I still think it looks nekkid around the top, but I have no clue what to put there. Maybe something will come to me in the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails