Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Diet Reinforcement

They say that when you decide to change your diet for the better, and start to eat more healthfully, that you should try to enlist the support of your spouse. Well, last week, I made a cake. I usually bake from scratch, but I had a craving for plain old yellow cake from a box with some store bought chocolate frosting. I made one, and it was sooooo yummy. The spouse did his part and helped me eat it.

Tonight, I popped into Walmart to look at the fabric. They didn't have anything I liked, so I wandered over to the cake mix aisle. That cake last week was so good, I was thinking about maybe doing a repeat performance. My husband tells me, you don't need cake. I say, sure I do!

So as I am standing there trying to decide what flavor to get, he goes and lets a loud, smelly fart loose! Fortunately, we were the only ones in that aisle, but sadly, I had to leave without my cake mix. Quickly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Bitch said...

Haha, Oh I know someone else who would do something like that!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails