Monday, March 06, 2006

I lurrrrrrrrrve Happy Bunny!

The first time I saw Happy Bunny was about 5 years ago. I saw a tee shirt that said "You Suck and That's Sad" I loved it and promptly bought it. Much to my delight, more Happy Bunny started to pop up. I think the rude quips are so funny. They're exactly my kind of humor. One of my favorite Happy Bunny things is a little button that says "The dumb bastard loves me".

Anyway, when I saw this Happy Bunny quiz, I knew I had to share. Which Happy Bunny am I?

YouSmell
Wow. Calm the fuck down. You are way too worried

about crap. This is just a quiz you know. By

the way what is that smell??


What Happy Bunny Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails