Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ladies who Lunch @ Nordy's

Mmm... made a new "discovery" yesterday. Well, new to ME.

My friend and I were at the mall, and we wanted to have lunch. I was like, hey, let's check out the Nordstrom Cafe. I have heard good things about it. She was like, cool, let's go.

Oh my goodness... It was sooooo good! I can't believe that Nordstrom has been there for so long and I barely made it to go there yesterday for the first time! My friend was equally impressed. We decided we may never go back to the food court again!

Well, maybe for a cookie from Paradise Bakery... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried it once too. they had the best Monte Cristo sandwich!

susanne

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails