Friday, November 18, 2005

oh PLEASE someone come put me to sleep!!!

It's 5:15 in the morning and I am still awake!!!

I have to be up and ready by 9:15 tomorrow morning, ugh. It's gonna suck.

I can't make my brain shut down for the night. I was laying in bed and I found that I am still thinking about that incident at the school last week. I've called the principal multiple times, but he hasn't called me back, so I am not holding my breath at this point. I am guessing he doesn't feel like dealing with me?

I got an email from The Woman. Apparently I am still on her staff mailing list, since it was a general workplace thing sent to everyone there. I sent her a reply asking to be removed. I also gave her a piece of my mind. Since I can't tell the Boss, I can at least remind her what a two faced bitch she's been. She probably won't even read the whole thing, I bet. She'll probably delete it. She definitely won't be showing THIS email around to staff like others she has shown in the past. It would be bad for her career, since I let it all out.

I guess I am still a little bit pissed. I gotta get over this!

Nighty night folks!

*bisous bisous*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails