Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Baaaaa!

That's me. I'm a sheep. See this word cloud thing?

It's called a Wordle. Everyone's doing it. I've been seeing them on blogs for a few weeks now, and I actually decided to play with it a couple of weeks ago, but I just didn't get it. Maybe I should have read the FAQs, huh?

Anyhow, I discovered that instead of sitting there typing in random words, I could just plug in the URL for my blog, and it would make one based on the words in my posts. The more a word gets used, the bigger it appears in the Wordle.

I seem to be rather fond of the word "like".

I made one from the baby's blog too:

On this one, I see that I also use the word "like" quite a bit, but not as much as "baby" or "little", which makes sense, seeing as how it's a blog about the baby. Another disturbing trend here? Check out how big the words "shop" and "shopping" are. Even better, see how many shopping related words appear in there. Scary.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails