Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'll tell you where my posse AIN'T!

I wanted a milkshake. Specifically, I wanted a milkshake from Dick's. I blame this on my husband talking about how he hadn't been to Dick's in years earlier this week, and how we HAD to go.

Oh, you've never heard of Dicks? Yes, I think you have!

We stopped at Taco Bell for some Mexican eatin'

But Taco Bell was closed the girls was on my tip

They said go back the other way we'll stop and eat at Dick's

Dick's is the place were the cool hang out

The swass like to play and the rich flaunt clout

I wanted to be the cool. I wanted to flaunt my clout with a dang milkshake! My husband, on the other hand, felt that we did not need to drive all the way across town to get a milkshake, even if it DID mean that we would be cruising Broadway.

I swear, sometimes he's no fun. (insert pout here)

So we compromise, and decide to head to the Safeway to get some ice cream instead. We get in the car, and when we start it up, guess what's playing on the radio?

I'm telling you, I really hope that we didn't upset the Universe by ignoring such an OBVIOUS sign.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger kingsqueen said...

Well, since you determined on Monday (see below) that YOU are the center of the universe, then you answered you own question right? LOL The universe was INDEED upset 'cause she didn't get her milkshake! heehee
What was your husband thinking ignoring the needs of a pregnant woman? Big no-no!
I'm just messing with you today. :)

4:42 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Ah I wish I was in Seattle. Love that place...and love cruising Broadway.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Jensenfamily said...

Hey you okay we haven't seen you on just mommies for awhile and was worried

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails