Sunday, March 30, 2008

I got tagged

I don't know if I've ever been tagged before. If I have, it was a long time ago! I was tagged by Tanya over at Sunday Baker.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.


2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my 7 random facts

1. I started cooking and baking when I was eight years old. I was a particularly vertically challenged child, so I would drag a chair over to the stove.

2.I've never broken a bone (knock on wood) or had to be in the hospital before.

3.I am the first person in my immediate (nuclear) family to not become a parent at 16, and the first of all my cousins not to do it before age twenty.

4.I love roller derby, pin up girls, tattoos, and all that punk stuff, in spite of my affinity for glittler and all things pink.

5.I believe that one of the great joys of having a dog is waking up with a snuggly little furry body next to you in bed.

6.When I was five years old, I told my mother I wanted to be a nun when I grew up and she about died from horror. I didn't even know what a nun DID, I just liked the outfit.

7.My number one pet peeve in life, even beyond stupid people, is inconsideration. It won't kill you to hold a door for someone so it doesn't close in their face as you enter, you won't die if you take the time to unjam the copier that you jammed, and if you make a commitment to do something/be somewhere, follow through instead of cancelling at the last minute so that the person you made plans with isn't left stranded with nothing to do. Don't be rude.

I'm tagging:
Nicole
Susan
Susanne
Melissa
Danea
Shanna
Lida

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Danea Burleson said...

HAHAHAHA, like I'm gunna do this. Nice try, I barely have time to post as it is...hehe.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails