Saturday, March 29, 2008

I have a confession to make.

I fully intend to dress my child in stupid clothes.

Oh yes, there is nothing too stupid for my kid. Baby hats with ears? Sure! Pajamas with little bells on the feet? Why not! Tutus to the grocery store? Bring it on! And tie dye... oh yes, there is always tie dye:

They had the spring Festival of the Arts in Tempe, and one of the booths was selling tie dye baby clothes. I figured, this is pretty darn unisex, right? I'll never lose our baby in a crowd, that's for certain. Bubba's first purchase... a tie dye onesie. You gotta love it. I do!

Oh, and the lady who had the baby dresses that matched the dog harnesses? I'm SO all over that!!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Lol, your post made me laugh!

I tagged you at my blog!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Ohhhh girl, baby hats with ears on them...etsy!
Tie dye onsies rock, a must. Every child should have owned at least one.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Lida said...

That is one rockin onesie!! Of course I am biased since I looove rainbows.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails