Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter-y

Isn't it purty?

Last night I made carrot cupcakes with cream cheese icing. I was going to use my new grass tip to make the icing look like grass, but honestly, it was late and I was tired and the swirl is sooooo much faster, so there you are.

I didn't use any of the blue Robin Eggs because I thought they looked freaky on the green icing. More for me to snack on later!



These, of course, are the minis. I made eight full sized ones for class tonight. They're frosted with plain white icing, the same kind, only untinted. I made them nice and smooth on top so they're ready for decorating. Tonight we learn how to make drop flowers, which I'm kinda excited about. I think we're doing faces too. I don't know how much I'll use that one though! You never know I guess.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Ahhh - they're adorable!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

They look delish! It's so cool that you are taking a cake decorating class. My BF took one ages ago but made the most beautiful stuff!

11:55 AM  
Blogger runswithtrimmer said...

YUM!Those look delicious!
I still haven't bought any easter stuff thanks for the reminder!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Purple Princess said...

Oh those look so yummy!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Ryzmomplus2 said...

Oh those look great! I've seen lots of cupcakes lately - I think I'm going to need to make some myself!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Miss French Jessica said...

YUM! Love the cupcakes.

3:41 PM  
Blogger MediMonsters said...

They look yumderful!!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

these cup cakes came out a thousand times better than mine ever do, haha. i'm so jealous!!!

12:04 AM  
Blogger EquineSpirit said...

Awwwww...those look soooo cute!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Danea Burleson said...

Mmmmm those look fantastic! I so want to come over for tea and cupcakes....hehe.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Lida said...

Yummy, sooo need a cupcake right now!!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails