Wednesday, November 28, 2007

DUDE!!!

I'm getting a Dell!

More importantly, I'm getting a PINK Dell!

Isn't it PURTY? I'm so freaking excited. I've wanted a computer of my very own for a while now. One with just my files, just the programs I want, that I can use whenever, even if the husband is playing a game or online. I can take it with me from room to room, it's gonna have a webcam in case I want to make a silly video of me and the dog or something, and...

A cordless mouse in the EXACT same shade of pink, because the little joystick things suck.

*swoon*

Best Christmas gift EVER. My husband ROCKS! This is what happens when you give your husband an Xbox Elite for your anniversary ladies. Take note!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I am SO jealous!! congrats :D

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails