Thursday, August 09, 2007

TIBETAN PERSONALITY TEST

Ah. Email chain letters, the stuff that spam is made of, and the stuff you read and do to kill time at work. I got this one today and my answers kinda cracked me up. I'm going to make them white, so you can read what I wrote at the end.

TIBETAN PERSONALITY TEST

Take your time with this test and you will be amazed. I did this last year when this came around and a spiritual wish I made did happen - in fact all year long.The Dalai Lama suggests you read it to see if it works for you. Very Interesting.

Just 4 questions and the answers will surprise you.Be honest and do not cheat by looking up the answers. The mind is like a parachute, it works best when it is opened. This is fun to do, but you have to follow the instructions very closely. Do not cheat.

MAKE A WISH BEFORE BEGINNING THE TEST!A warning! Answer the questions as you go along. There are only 4 questions and if you see them all before finishing, you will not have honest results.Go down slowly, and complete each exercise as you scroll down.Don't look ahead .

Get pencil and paper to write your answers as you go along.You will need it at the end. This is an honest questionnaire which will tell you a lot about your true self. Give an answer for each item. The first thing that comes to mind is usually your best answer. Remember - no one sees this but you.

(1) Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference:Cow, Tiger, Sheep, Horse, Pig

(2) Write one word that describes each one of the following: Dog, Cat, Rat, Coffee, Sea.

(3) Think of someone, who also knows you and is important to you, which you can relate them to the following colors. Do not repeat your answer twice.Name just one person for each color: Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Green.

(4) Finally, write down your favorite number, and your favorite day of theweek.

FINISHED?

Please be sure that your answers are what you REALLY WANT.Look at the interpretations below: But first before continuing,REPEAT your wish.

ANSWERS! (Highlight to read, my answers are in pink)

(1) This will define your priorities in your life.

Cow Signifies CAREER
Tiger Signifies PRIDE
Sheep Signifies LOVE
Horse Signifies FAMILY
Pig Signifies MONEY

So I got Money, Career, Pride, Love, and then Family last. Huh.

(2) Your description of dog implies your own personality.

I put cute. *SNORT*

Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner.

I put Soft. Uh, okay. He is a little soft around the middle, I guess, but so am I!

Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies.

I put smart.

Your description of coffee is how you interpret sex.

I put HOT! WOO!

Your description of the sea implies your own life.

Okay, so what the HELL does salty mean???

(3) Yellow: Someone you will never forget

My mom got that honor. Okay, that works.

Orange: Someone you consider your true friend

I put Me. I choked, what can I say! It's true though, I guess.

Red: Someone that you really love

I put my friend's boyfriend! I'm gonna interpret this as "I love his trashy ass!" (trashy in a GOOD way) It's because RED made me think of his SPOOKY tee shirt. If you know him you know the shirt.

White: Your twin soul

Amber. Awwwww....

Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life

And finally, my husband.

4) You have to send this message to as many persons as your favorite numberand your wish will come true on the day that you recorded. This is what the Dalai Lama has said

BLAH BLAH BLAH. You get the rest! I figure, I posted this today, maybe ten people will read it and then tomorrow I'll get my wish! WOOT!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my blog, my journal, my place to record my thoughts and opinions. While I welcome comments and feedback, I will not tolerate rude or ignorant comments, especially not from anonymous sources. Those comments will be deleted.

you should take your own advice and treat other people's blog's the same you want yours to treated. didn't your mom or teacher's ever teach you to do unto others... well you obvioulsy didn't learn that very well.

11:11 AM  
Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

This is surely interesting! Especially since I only read blogs these days through bloglines, except Em's, and therefore rarely comment. Huh. I wonder what this is about? I've hardly even been posting on two peas lately!

12:29 PM  
Blogger HappyHadges said...

Sara,

While was curious about whot he Spelling Stalker on my blog was, never once have I said it was you. Did I look at your blog? Yes, I did. But this is not a comment from me. I know enough about your history with your mom to not throw it in you face, no matter how our past may be. I don't play that way, it is just wrong. So that comment was not from me.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails