Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I don't flippin' believe this!

If you've been a reader of my blog for the past year, you may remember the saga of my little honey problem. First there was noticing it, then trying to get it cleaned, then dealing with the mess. Heck, I dealt with it for MONTHS, and I was so glad when it seemed like it was finally resolved.

That is, until this morning.

As I was leaving the house for work this morning, the door failed to latch behind me. I turned around to pull it shut, and noticed that there was a long drip mark of something sticky running down my brass wreath hanger. With a sinking feeling in my gut, I realized that I had seen this before. Slowly, I opened the door back up and sure enough...



The honey is back. (those little brown spots) Oh, and it brought some new friends to the party this time. The last two summers that I dealt with this, it was just honey. You can't see them here, but now, I have ants too.

GREAT.

The management/leasing office opens in 30 minutes. *sigh* I should have moved when I had the chance. At least it's not as bad as last year's stair problem, v. 1 and v. 2.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Wow, so like a regular little nature center in your very own home!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Susanne P. said...

that's crap. there has to be something wrong with your apartment and the way it's sealed up. do other apartments get this problem?

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails