Monday, January 15, 2007

El Nino?

From the National Weather Service:

THE COLDEST WEATHER IN MORE THAN 16 YEARS WAS CONTINUING EARLY THIS MORNING...WITH DESERT LOWS WELL BELOW FREEZING AT JUST ABOUT ALL LOCATIONS...AND READINGS AS LOW AS THE MID AND UPPER TEENS AT THE VERY COLDEST SPOTS. TEMPERATURES WILL GRADUALLY RISE TO ABOVE FREEZING AT MOST LOCATIONS BY AROUND 9 AM THIS MORNING.

Where I am sitting, my Weatherbug is telling me that it is 22 degrees F. It's almost 8:00 in the morning! It shouldn't be this cold! I'm so glad I don't have to be outside.

Wasn't Al Gore saying something about global warming? I guess we'll revisit this subject in August...

1 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Okay seriously....I'm up here in WI where it's been 50 complaining cuz I want snow, and you're down there in AZ complaining cuz it's 22. There is so something wrong with this situation!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails