Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Two new layouts

Look! I scrapped!


I lifted this from Danea (one of my FAVORITE scrappers). You can see the original here. The letters in the title are outlined in glitter glue, but you can't really see that in the scan.


cardstock: Bazzill Basics. patterned papers: KI Memories (stripes), Basic Grey (damask), unknown (floral). stamps: Autumn Leaves, Heidi Swapp. ink: Colorbox Chalk ink. flower: Lakeshore. brad: Bazzil Wings. paints: Making Memories, Apple Barrel. tab: Technique Tuesday. chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp. rhinestone flowers: Heidi Swapp. glitter glue: PSX Sparkles. pen: Zig Millenium. other: glitter sticker paper, manufacturer unknown.

My husband and his dad. I was practicing with my SLR, because, as you can see, I have trouble with metering the light!



cardstock: Bazzill Basics. patterned paper: Fancy Pants. canvas tab: 7 Gypsies. journaling spot: Heidi Swapp. stamp: 7 Gypsies. arrow photo turn: 7 Gypsies. chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp. ink: Colorbox. brad: Making Memories. pen: Zig Millenium.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger EquineSpirit said...

Great LOs!!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails