Friday, January 12, 2007

Stupid Survey

Yay! Haven't posted one of these on here in a while, due to that myspace thing.


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Sara, but you can call me Miss M!


Birthday: 8-17-77

Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA

Current Location: Chandler, AZ

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Same

Height: 5'4" (short!)


Right Handed or Left Handed: Right

Your Heritage: Mexican, Irish, German


The Shoes You Wore Today: None (read: unemployed slacker)

Your Weakness: Food.

Your Perfect Pizza: Chicken, green peppers, sausage, onions, mushrooms, very little sauce, THICK crust

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get skinny enough to wear a really slutty Halloween costume.

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL

Thoughts First Waking Up: UGH.

Your Best Physical Feature: Eyes

Your Bedtime: When I am sleepy. Last night, I went to bed at 6 am. I guess that was today, huh? Anyway, I finally fell asleep at 7.

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!

Do you Smoke: no


Do you Swear: Sometimes

Do you Sing: Not if you're lucky!

Are you a Health Freak: HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Do you like Thunderstorms: They're my FAVORITE.

Do you play an Instrument: No... been slacking on that recorder thing.

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yeah. I <3>

Ever been Beaten up: Yeah... but only by family.

Ever Shoplifted: Yup

How do you want to Die: In a blaze of glory!!!

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Who the hell knows?

What country would you most like to Visit: England

Number of Drugs I have taken: Zero

Number of CDs I own: A whole mess tht I don't even listen to.. .yay iTunes!

Number of Piercings: One in each ear and one in my navel

Number of Tattoos: One

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails