Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Fit Day

About a month or so ago, I signed up for this free online program called FitDay. It's really cool. You plug in what you've eaten and it calculates the calories, fat, carbs, and nutrition information for you. Then you can keep track of what you've eaten in pie chart form, and activities too. For instance:



This is my chart for the past week. As you can see, I'm not doing too bad as far as calories, but my fat percetage is pretty high. I blame that on the Whopper and the Chipotle burrito bol I had last week. Did you know that a Burrito Bol, which is supposedly a "healthy choice" is WORSE for you than a Whopper? I was shocked! I looked up the nutrition info on the respective websites and plugged it into the FitDay calculator. Pretty cool.



I'm pretty proud of myself for mostly sticking to this healthy eating business. Even on the days that I ate those crappy meals, I still was under my daily calorie goal of 1350. Not bad!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails