Monday, October 02, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Wendy!


"list 7 songs...no matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or are any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now."

Okay. What is my bad taste in music this week?

1. Grand Theft Autumn - Fall Out Boy
2. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
3. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer
4. Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
5. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) - The Jacksons
6. Enjoy The Silence - Lacuna Coil
7. Chicago Is So Two Years Ago - Fall Out Boy

Nah, I'm not random or anything!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very eclectic music tastes. LOVE it!!! Thanks for playing!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

thanks again for training me today ;)

great list-I very much agree with #'s 2-4

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails