Sunday, September 17, 2006

Un-sticky Situation

When it comes to scrapbooking, I have a LOT of stuff. Crates of paper, jars of embellishments, drawers of doodads and various odds and ends. I have tools, stickers, and idea books galore. My scrap basket alone has enough paper to keep me scrapping for years! I have totes, printers, machines, paints, stamps, inks... you name it, most if it is in here in one form or another.

And yet...

I've run out of adhesive.

GRR!!! How the heck did I let that happen??? I mean, I have wet adhesives, and photo splits and vario tabs and glue dots, but no general roll-on type adhesive. To a non-scrapper, or a new scrapper, this may seem like a non-issue, a just use-something-else-then kind of situation. However, the rest of us, we know. We know how important having the proper, preferred adhesive for our craft is! My personal preference is the Herma Dotto Permanent. When I ran out of that, I used up my Tombow runner. I suppose I could use a glue stick, but I don't want to deal with the mess.

This is lame!

2 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

That is why I order in bulk...and have waaaay too much adhesive!!!

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have done that too and hate it!1

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails