Sunday, September 24, 2006

Crack Kills

So last night, I was laying in bed with the dogs, and my husband comes in and kneels on the floor next to the bed. He laid his head on the bed and was petting Gidget. I looked over the edge of the bed, and I could see his booty crack, so I told him that I could see his booty crack, just so that he was aware. I'm really helpful like that. He says so what, I see yours all the time. NICE. We're THAT couple.

Anyway, it got me thinking. You know how there is a regular name and an appropriate medical term for most parts of the body? What is the Proper and Correct term for your booty crack? I seriously doubt that in a medical setting you will hear that Patient So and so has a rash on their booty crack. So what is it?

Gluteal Cleft?

Anal Fissure?

Posterior Cleavage?

Just something to wonder about on this fine Sunday afternoon.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the first good laugh I had all day! LOL!! Thanks!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Zee said... are so funny, and I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on your blog. Bad Friend, very bad friend. Oh but I was away so that is most of my excuse...hehe.

pwease forgive me. ;)

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails