Friday, September 22, 2006

I've been tagged!

The rules are :List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.

Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

I am tagging: SexyBitch, JustEm, Melissa, Zee, and Wendy.

1. I can't remember the difference between right and left. My official excuse is that I didn't go to the first grade, and that's when they taught that skill when I was a kid. I have to really think about it, or make the little "L" with my thumb and forefinger. It drives people crazy when I am giving directions, because more often than not I'll just point and say "turn that way!"

2. Babies kinda weird me out. They smell funny, they can't communicate properly, they seem too fragile, like I could break them, they might puke on me at any second without any warning...

3. I am Mexican, but I don't like spicy foods, cheese enchiladas, beans, guacamole, or salsa.

4. I don't shower every day. If I do, my skin gets all dried out and itchy. But I don't smell, I swear!

5. Like Sofia, my alarm clock is 20 minutes ahead. I am glad to know that I am not the only person this lame trick works for! I just can't do the math when I am half asleep, which actually is kinda sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sofia said...

#5- I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! :-)

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a fun tag! I enjoyed learning about you!!

OK, off to respond...

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails