Sunday, October 01, 2006

YAY!!! It's finally October!

I love October, because it means the start of the holiday season, cooler weather, and a legitimate excuse to dress up my dogs. Not that I need one, really.

Speaking of dogs...

I woke up this morning to my dogs having a nice little kerfuffle about six inches from my head. The little one gets pissy if she's woken up by the bigger one, and the bigger one takes offense to her getting snippy, so they end up brawling occasionally. I went to grab the little one and drag her back under the covers, and dang Leila (aka Itchy Dog) bit me! I know she intended to bite her sister instead of me, but that really doesn't make it okay. She got the three middle fingers of my left hand, near the first knuckle. They hurt like heck and I screamed REALLY loud, LOL. I got a scrape and two tiny punctures. My nail bed are also bruised and the middle finger is a tiny bit swollen, but overall, it's not too bad. Mostly just sore. My husband said she hid under a chair for the next hour or so, she was so freaked out by having bit me.

I should be scrapping. I'm working on a client's album to help finance my trip to Oklahoma over fall break. I'll be visiting with my friend, who is from there. Anyone been to Oklahoma? Anywhere in Oklahoma? We're looking for ideas of things to do. So far, we're visiting a buffalo farm on the way and a giant cross. We may go see the site of the bombing, but I dont' know if I am really into that so much. Too sad for a vacation thing.

Well, my chai is finished, so off to work I go!

1 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

hmmm....never been to oklahoma...don't know that i will ever go :)

your mood picture is too funny!!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails