Friday, September 15, 2006

And now, I present to you...

...the world's WORST photo with Becky Higgins!

My eyes are closed... she looks slightly stoned... I guess not everyone can be photogenic 100% of the time!

The class went very well last night. We had a pretty fun group. The kit ROCKED, I got one as a thank you for helping out. As we were leaving, we saw that there was a little "sold out" sticker on our class, so we took pics with it.

Yeah, I'm a dork. A dork with 15 chins. Ugh. But hey, at least tomorrow is SHOPPING DAY! WOO! Oh, and my friend and I are planning on checking out a dog boutique in North Scottsdale that we just learned about, so that should be fun too.

1 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

You are too funny!! I'm pretty sure if I had the chance to take a picture with anyone remotely famous I would blink, too :)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails