Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So I'm at Target...

(yeah yeah yeah, I know, I'm ALWAYS at Target!)

Anyway, I am at Target, looking for a new shelf to replace some of the wire cubes in my scraproom. In my Target, you have to walk all the way to the back corner for this, past the toy section. I hear a woman yelling at a kid to hurry up or she is going to leave him behind, when I see this child come from around the corner.

I am soooooo not making this up.

He was about 4 years old, with his head shaved into a mohawk and spiked up. This in itself really wasn't that disturbing to me, I actually smiled and thought it was kinda cute/funny. Then I saw his shirt. It was a white tank top, and emblazoned across the front it said:

Born to Suck Tits

Who puts that on a little kid? Seriously? I get that the parents were trying to make the kid look edgy, or cool, or whatever, but I think that the mohawk would have served that purpose very nicely on it's own. Heck, even a plain white tank top would have helped. That caption was just slightly over the top. Just a wee bit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I'm so with you on that..the mohawk i would have thought was cute..but the shirt is just wrong. :P

did you find some new shelves? I *heart* Target :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger justem said...

my cousin's best friend has a son with w a mohawk and he is adorable...but i agree with melissa...the shirt..NO WAY. the kid i know is always dressed super cute and appropriate!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Sofia said...

Oh geez! Some people should not be allowed to breed. :-P

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails