Sunday, July 23, 2006

Miss M - A to Z

I found this meme on {art}farts smell good ... if that's not a great name for a blog, I don't know what is!

[A is for age:] 28 & 12/13ths (yes, I did the math!)
[B is for booze of choice:]Depends on my mood... I like vodka sours, rum and diet vanilla coke, and margaritas (regular and strawberry)
[C is for career:] uh...
[D is for your dog’s name:] Gidget & Leila
[E is for essential items you use everyday] the computer, my pillow, hand soap (I wash my hands a LOT), my glasses, um, toilet paper?
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Oh.. I can't believe I am gonna admit this... but I am sooooo loving Justin Timberlake's new one, SexyBack
[G is for favorite game:] puzzle games... Tetris, Collapse, Bejeweled, etc.
[H is for hometown:]Although I was born in LA, I consider Phoenix to be my hometown
[I is for instruments you play] NONE! There was no music education where I grew up. I can pick out Happy Birthday by ear on the piano...
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Knott's Berry Farm Apple Cinnamon jelly... impossible to find anymore about here!
[K is for kids?] NONE unless you count the furry ones.
[L is for last kiss] Dh kissed melast night before bed, I kissed him on the cheek today
[M is for mom’s job:] who the heck knows?
[N is for name of your crush:] I heart Rob Thomas. I don't care who he supposedly was found in bed with!
[O is for overnight hospital stays] none, knock on wood.
[P is for phobias:] Big cockroaches... okay any roaches, but especially big ones. okay well, any big bugs... allright, any bugs besides ants and ladybugs and dragonflies. I hate bugs. I am also scared to fly, but I'll force myself to do it anyway, even though I cry if there is turbulence, and I am scared of heights and bridges.
[Q is for quotes you like:] Live the Life You've Imagined.
[R is your relationship that lasted the longest]: My husband
[S is for sexual preference:] I believe in love, although, I've only dated men. No make out sessions with girls either, sorry, but I never ruled it out completely.
[T is for time you wake up:] When I have to. I am sooooo not a morning person!
[U is for underwear:] bikinis these days, mostly cotton
[V is for vegetables you love]: asparagus, cucumbers, carrots, corn, raw spinach, broccoli, zucchini, um, that's all I can think of right now
[W is for worst habit:] I bite my cuticles (it's how I managed to stop biting my nails, I just switched) and I pick at my chapped lips.
[X is for x-rays you’ve had] my neck and spine, when I worked for a chiropractor (fun fact, my neck is bent the WRONG WAY!) and teeth at the dentist
[Y is for yummy food you make] I'm a pretty good cook, when I feel like it actually. I make good spaghetti from scratch, chicken and cheese enchiladas (same), I've done tamales the past two Christmases, and desserts, oh, I rock at desserts!
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Leo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great meme! I may try it.

9:18 PM  
Blogger justem said...

This is a great list!!!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails