Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Having a little class

I was supposed to teach an intro-to-scrapbooking class tonight. I spent 3 hours yesterday making a VERY comprehensive handout that was pretty kick butt, in my opinion anyway. I got ready today, printed out two copies of my handout (one for me, one for my student) and went to work.

I know, ONE for my student? Yup, that's right. I am a rare breed. I am a teacher who will not cancel a class due to lack of enrollment. I feel bad for people who have to plan for this chunk of time out of their lives, get babysitters, do whatever, to take my class. I'll go ahead and teach the class. I'm all about sharing the love of the craft anyway. That's why I teach.

But I'll tell you, to get there and find out this person cancelled mere hours before? That's rude! I had to spend the time to prep, I had to get myself presentable, get down there, then have to turn around and just head home for nothing. That kinda bothered me. There's nothing really I can do about it, so I can just get over it.

I mean it could be worse. If you're reading this Toth, yes, I'm talking about YOU.

Oh, here's another pic of Miss Gidget, it made me smile. I messed with it in Photoshop:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails