Monday, March 27, 2006

Photo Stamps


I was thinking of ordering some of those photo stamps online. They're really cool. They will put any photo you want on a stamp. This is what mine would look like:



The only thing is, they are kinda spendy. It's $17.99 for a a sheet of 20. That means, after paying the actual postage, I would be paying $10.19 for them, and that's MORE than the actual postage! For what, so that the post office can put an ugly cancellation stamp on my Gidget's face?

I think I just managed to talk myself out of them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Danea Burleson said...

LOL...love that picture. We bought my MIL a set with Oli on them for Christmas. She just FINALLY used one a couple weeks ago...hehe.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails