Sunday, February 19, 2006

Why diet?

People keep asking me why I want to lose weight. Do I want to be healthier? Nope. Not really. Although that would be an okay side benefit, I guess.

You really want to know the real, honest to goodness reason why I want to get skinny? Let me tell you....

I wanna dress like a hoochie mama.

There, I said it. Okay, maybe not dress like one on a regular basis, but dang, I'd like to at least have the option! We were at the Rack today, and they had the CUTEST Juicy Couture bathing suits. Two piece, of course! Oh, I wanted one soooo bad, but really, what's the point? I have no idea what my body is going to look like come swimsuit season. I definitely did not want to load my current cheese gut into one of those skimpy numbers at this point in time. I really couldn't justify the purchase of an article (or two) of clothing that not only could I not wear at this time, but that I may never be able to wear EVER. So, the cute bathing suits stayed put right there on the rack. Sad.

I mean, yeah, I want people to look at me, but I want them to do it in a good way. I don't want it to be in a "God, what was that gross lard ass thinking when she put that on!" kind of way. I'm hoping it would be more like, "God, what was that hoochie mama thinking when she put that on!" Ha ha! Loves it!

So does that make me shallow? Maybe. Does that make me a bad person? Heck no! It makes me a girl who has been on the chunkier side of average all her life. That's all. Let's let the skinny bitch that I know is inside of me come out and PLAY! WOO!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you on that one!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Danea Burleson said...

You go girl! Get your hooch on!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails