Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Love is in the air!

I found out last night my sister in law has a new boyfriend. I am so happy for her. I am really lucky because I have great in laws. They're like, all nice and normal and stuff! I actually like spending time with them, and I can't wait to see them at Christmas. I haven't seen them since LAST Christmas!

Anyway, he's a cutie.


AND he knows Wonder Woman, LOL! I blacked out his eyes cuz, uh, you don't know him and you never saw his pic, okay? Ha ha!

Don't you just LOVE it that Wonder Woman has an iPod? But who doesn't these days, but still...

Anyway, my mother in law says he seems really nice. Sister in law was with her last boyfriend for 10+ years and even though he seemed great to be around when we were in groups, apparently he wasn't so great when it was just them. They broke up last year, in August, so she's been single for a bit. I am happy for her that she found a nice guy because she really deserves it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danea Burleson said...

LOL...I was just gunna say "Dude, your SIL looks like Wonder Woman!" hehehe.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails