Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Frustration

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

I have spent the last 3 hours (and I am not even exaggerating) trying to figure out how to get rid of the generic banner on the top of my blog and replace it with a photo/graphic of my own choosing. I am so frustrated! I've done searches on Google, and on Blogger.com, and I can't find ANYTHING! I even resorted to saving another blog as text on my computer so I could read the html code. I literally cut and pasted their html into my template word for word, and still, I got nothing! GRRR.

This is what I want... until I come up with something better:

(edited May 31, 10:33 pm - photo WAS here...but it was too big!)

This will not beat me... I WILL GET IT. Even if I have to ask the peas for help!!!

God, I am turning into SUCH a freaking computer geek it's not even funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails