Friday, May 20, 2005

This is what happens when you sleep too much.

Nothing exciting to report today. Probably because I did NOTHING today. Not like I did NOTHING yesterday.

Today, I slept.

I went to bed at 2:00am and slept till 8:00 pm when my husband came home from work. There was about half an hour in there where I got up to pee, talked to my friend on the phone for a couple of minutes and played with the dogs. Other than that, it was total snoozeville.

I did have several bad dreams. I don't remember all of them, but in one, I was working in a school and I had quit and they talked me into coming back. Turns out, they only wanted to make me an example. There were all these people in one class room and they were going to have Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen act out "Good Employee Sara" and "Bad Employee Sara". I got mad and told them all to screw themselves and I quit again. I cleaned out my desk and even though it was just a little kid classroom desk I had a LOT of stuff in there! I kept finding all sorts of stuff I had forgotten about. Weird, huh?

MK & A never did put in their appearance. Humph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails