Monday, May 30, 2005

All Nighter

It's six thirty in the morning. This is the first time I have seen six thirty a.m. in I don't know how long. Why am I up this early, you may ask? (Heck maybe you didn't ask, but I am gonna pretend you did, okay?) Because I have been up ALL NIGHT!!! I slept all day yesterday, seriously. I got up at two, ate a bowl of cereal, then went back to bed at three. I slept until eight thirty! What the hell is up with me?

But, I did have an extremely productive night, I have to say. I got almost everything in my scrapbook room unpacked and put away. I also started in on my closet, getting clothes hung back up on hangers and purses up on the shleves. It's looking really good in there! I also have done five loads of laundry, woo hoo! It's FUN doing laundry when you can do it in your underwear and you don't have to hike up and down stairs.

Today we have to go to the old place and move some more stuff. Honestly, I don't feel like it. Then again, I haven't felt like it all week. It will be nice when it is all done and over with. We really need to go anyway. I have the last roll of toilet paper in my bathroom and we are almost out of paper towels too, all that is still at the old apartment. How dumb are we?

We took the children to the park this morning on their walk. Later I will unpack some more and throw out boxes. I also want to hang a few pictures on the walls. I am really loving it here. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails