Thursday, August 01, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 27

I had more of a little hybrid thing going on this week, with a good mix of digi and traditional cards.  The title was inspired by what I believe to be a Studio Calico card.  I've seen that "Hello There" card on so many layouts!  I drew the little asterisks on with a Copic marker then outlined them with a black pen to give them dimension.  I finally got around to buying a new date stamp that had 2013 on it.  Yeah, it only took me seven months.  Sheesh.

The Hi/Hello card is a freebie from Kimberly Kalil.  "Be in the business of being Awesome" was copied from a quote I saw on Pinterest.


The banner that reads "I Survived" is a dingbat from one of the KG Frames fonts that I've posted about before.


Right side:


The Frappuccino cup card is actually cut from the Nutrition Facts pamphlets they hand out at Starbucks.  I got that tip via Jen Boom on Instagram.  I scanned it, so if anyone wants it and your Starbucks is out of the pamphlet, drop me an email and I'd be happy to send the scan your way!

The ampersand was on a free printable by Just Jaimee via Sprapstacks.


I think you may remember that tag from my last sheet of printables.  The card on the right uses a digital acrylic frame by Erica Coombs.

I found the flag image on the bottom of the card on the left in a Google Image search for Vintage American Flag, which incidentally, is also where I found the image of the vintage postcard I used.

And that's another week in the book!  WOO!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails