Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Weeks 15-19

I managed to get a few more weeks in my book this week!  Like I said in my last post, I haven't really been very good about taking photos, so I'll be combining weeks in order to get enough pictures to complete a layout.  That will also help me get through that backlog more quickly!

Here's the left side:


Title card inspired by this one - Click Here to See.  The waffle card was on my last printable.  If you become a fan of my Facebook page you can get it for free!

The Krispy Kreme card I printed at home because I didn't know if getting it printed at Walgreen's would be a copyright violation and I'd rather not deal with the headache.  I just googled the logo and modified a desktop wallpaper I found to make the card.


My youngest brother got out of prison and wanted us to all get together for dinner one night.  We took my mom to a little taco shop and he treated.  It was mostly nice. It was the first time all four of us had been together in well over a decade.  Unfortunately he's back in jail for a parole violation.  Ah well.

Click Here to See inspiration for this card.


This card had some washi tape and cute enamel brads added after printing.  I got the idea for the journaling spot and date from the title card of this layout.


This is what the waffle card looked like when it was printed.  I just added my favorite glitter letter stickers.


This is how the cards look when I send them to be printed.  I put two of the smaller ones on one file so that I get two prints for the price of one.  I know for a fact that the one on the right was inspired by one I found on Pinterest, but I've been through my board three times and I cannot for the life of me find it!  I hate when that happens!


Right side!  The Hot Wheels and Angry Birds cards were two more that I just printed at home for the same reasons as the Krispy Kreme card on the left side of the layout.  The layout for the chicken nugget card came from this layout.  The inspiration for the "ghetto babyproofing" card was the "Happiness" card from this layout.


The card with the chicken soup photo was also in my last set of printables.  It was inspired by this one.  To see any of these photos larger, just click on them.

I'll be posting another layout tomorrow!  I was on a ROLL this weekend!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails