Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Weeks 13 & 14

You know, one day I'm going to not be lazy and scan these so they don't look so crappy.  Unfortunately, today is not that day!  HA!


Here's the right side.  Those little banner stickers are Christmas stickers!  I thought they were so cute when I saw them on Monday I had to get some.  I was pleasantly surprised to find out that there were two sheets in the package when I got home.  I love them!

The Hello Every Day Life card was found here.  It's the Life Quotes Card set.  The "Today" card (with the pic of the baby in the denim jacket) was found here. The bottom left card with my crying child was inspired by the "haircut" card on this layout.


The Pyrexia card was something I found online and then made into a card in Photoshop. Of course I can't find it now.  You do NOT want to google "pyrexia."  It's pretty gross.


The card on the left was from one of the printables I did last year. The card on the right was inspired by the "So You" card on this layout.
This card will be on the next printable!  I don't know when I'll have that done.  Maybe by the end of this week... we'll see.


Here's the right side.  The "Look who's almost walking" card in the lower right hand corner was inspired by the "This Week" card on the lower left corner of this layout.


This card was inspired by one on the right side of this layout.  This card will be on the next printable too.


Not a lot to say about this one.  Her grandma bought her that dress.  It was so floofy!


We organized egg dying and an egg hunt the day before Easter for the neighborhood kids.  It went really well!  I just blacked out the faces for this post.  I promise they're there in my own book.


These are my favorite people in the whole world after Easter mass.  :)

I managed to get the photos for last week done too.  I usually get my photos printed at my local Walgreen's but they got a new machine that won't let them do matte prints anymore.  I hate glossy prints!  I found one a couple of miles up the road that seems to be the only one in this area with the old machine.  The problem is that apparently it breaks down a LOT.  I tried all weekend to get photos uploaded and finally had to drive there and use a thumb drive.  What a pain!  I know, first world problems, right?  Anyway, I got in there just in time because the machine broke down again after being just being repaired that morning as soon as the photo guy finished my photos.  Ugh.

So that's that story.  :)  The layout should be up tomorrow!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails