Friday, February 22, 2013

PL 2013 - Week Three

Hooray!  Week three!  I feel like I'm really accomplishing stuff here!

Left side:


I got a few more good hybrids in there this week.  On the Doctor card the background and the manila tag are digital, but the button and Thickers were added after printing.

Here's a close up of some of the digital cards:







Here's the right side:


The quote was found on Pinterest and cropped to fit in Photoshop.  The font on the Hello Cutie card is Clementine Sketch.  I printed the Walking Dead cards on my printer at home because I didn't want to get in trouble for violating the copyright laws or something.  I think it's important to document stuff we enjoy, like tv shows and music.

Close ups of the digital cards:


Font is Batik Regular.  That's pretty much my "go to" typewriter font these days.


Letters are Sahlin Studio.


Font on the title is Sketch Rockwell.  I can't remember what I used for the text.


The journaling is Batik Regular, and I forgot what I used for the title.  The notepaper, as well as the chipboard looking background on the previous card and the graph paper background on the "So Sweet" card are from here.  I use something from there on most of the cards I make!

As promised, here are the freebies for February:


I decided to go with 4" x 6" cards this month, but of course I labeled them 5x7.  WHOOPS!  I don't know why I did that!  I will correct the file before I post it.  These can be found by becoming a fan of my Facebook page.  These are free for personal use only.  Please do not pin them directly from the hosting site. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

thanks for the adorable freebie :)

your pages and cards are sooooo cute! :)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Emma Frances said...

You make the most adorable freebies! They're filling up my Smashbook! Woot! Woot! :] Thanks for sharing your super skills!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Magic Box said...

Wow, your pages are super cute!

Following your blog now.
http://vformat.blogspot.com/

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails