Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Gratitude Project - Day 19

Source: etsy.com via Sara on Pinterest



There are lots of things that we worry about in the modern world - money, what car to drive, where to live, how we dress, what school to attend, what furniture to buy. I worry about that stuff too. It's only human to do so, after all. However, if you really think about it, all that stuff really isn't the most important thing. The most important thing is your family and friends, and that they are all healthy and happy so that you can be together for a long time.

Today, I am thankful for my health. I'm thankful that not only am I reasonably healthy, but so are all my family and friends. I want them to be around for a long time, after all. It doesn't get a lot more important than that!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails