Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Gratitude Project - Day 17

Source: etsy.com via Diana on Pinterest



Today, I am thankful for friends. Sometimes my "friend picker" as my friend Sam puts it, is broken and I get hurt, but overall I have some pretty awesome friends. Many of them have been around for over a decade. We're getting to see each other find partners, get married and have kids. Some were former coworkers, some were former employers. They've helped us in so many ways, from being there in difficult times, being there to share happy times, helping us find a place to live, and giving us beautiful and generous gifts.

I'm also thankful for my internet friends - those people who I've met through message boards, blogs, and Twitter. Some I've met in person (yes, I'm one of those crazy people who will hop on a plane to meet strangers, and have done it multiple times) and some I've only communicated with through emails, tweets and Facebook. I'm constantly saying "I learned it from someone's blog!" I'm so thankful for all the support, camaraderie and things this network of women has taught me over the years!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails