Friday, November 18, 2011

The Gratitude Project - Day 18

Source: google.com via Sara on Pinterest



Today, I am thankful for modern conveniences. How much would it stink to not have running water in your house, a refrigerator to hold your food, a car to drive to buy groceries, an outhouse in your back yard, and to have to sew your own bras? While we do try to live simply, we also rely on our modern conveniences a lot. The microwave is used many times a day, from heating water to make bread to reheating leftovers, to warming milk for cocoa. I love my laptop, my washer and dryer, my iPhone, and the ELECTRICITY to run them all. Let's not forget about the Internet either. How did we survive without every bit of information ever at our fingertips?

Modern conveniences rock.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy Cameron said...

They certainly do. Although *gasp* I have neither a microwave nor a dishwasher...

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails