Sunday, May 25, 2008

This is a sickness.

We've officially announced a moratorium on baby shopping... for now. We decided that we'll take a few months off, since we've kinda been going crazy with the baby stuff the past week and a half or so. When we start again, it will be with a list in hand of what we have, and what we still need, instead of just buying cute stuff willy nilly.

Here are the recent purchases. I just laid them on a towel, and used the natural light in the room, hence the crappy photos. You can get the idea though.

Little camp shirt, precious sweatervest (slightly horrified at myself with how cute I am finding these), simple onesie with matching mittens, fleece lined warm up pants, khaki cargos. The plan with the cargos is to pair them with the long sleeved green plaid shirt from a few posts ago, and then to dress my husband in the same things that he happens to own (in his own size, of course) and they'll MATCH!!! How cute!!!


Little black Nike hat (will go so cute with the warmup outfit we bought last week!), little striped knit hat, onesie with a lion on it (says, I'm a lion and I go ROAR!), simple striped onesie, preppy cardigan with matching hat, and more Calvin Klein onesies. I think I have enough onesies now.


Little Corduroy cargo overalls (I'm a sucker for little kids in overalls), a lightweight jacket for layering, a zip up knit cardigan, and a hat that coordinates with all three.


Four little Ralph Lauren rompers (one is slightly dressier), and some more teeny Adidas socks.


Is this not the COOLEST baby shirt EVER??? Yes, I'm totally easily amused, but this was my favorite purchase yesterday.

A pack of plain bibs, some wooden blocks, and a little zippered kit with a booger bulb, medicine syringe, digital thermometer, and nail clippers. I went to a baby shower last year where one of the games was decorating plain bibs with puff paint, and I loved it. I want to do the same for Sawyer. I just need to think of some things to put on there. Ideas:

Unrepeatable Miracle

Okay, that's all I've got. I seriously made like six bibs for that shower, and now I can't think of a thing. I'll come up with something.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alli said...

buying baby stuff is just fun.. I saw my neighbours pull into their driveway the other day and unload a car load of baby stuff and smiled, that knowing smile remembering how exciting and way to cute to be buying baby stuff

then we had number 2 and I think it was the day before we went to hospital that we decided we better find where the baby clothes were packed away

10:24 PM  
Blogger emily said...

The Rolling Stones shirt is awesome! That will be one stylin boy! Have fun looking at everything, putting it away, taking it out again...I can't wait to have babies!

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails