Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy busy!

I feel like I need a nap.

Monday, I went to a crop. Although I thought it kind of strange to hold a crop on a Monday night, I figured, what the heck, right? Gotta get out of the house and meet new people! It was really small, and only three hours long. I stayed just for two though because I had to work the next day.

Considering the short amount of time I spent there, I got a lot done! I did three layouts. One I'm thinking I like just the way it is. The other two I think need a tiny bit more tweaking before I'll consider them done. For instance, one has this cool faux leather frame on it, but there's nothing inside. I need to think of what to put there, and then it will be done.

What I really planned on working on were the latest batch of ultrasound pictures, and of course, that was the one thing that I didnt' touch! Ah well, there's always this weekend, I suppose. The baby won't be here until October, so no rush, right?

Speaking of the baby... it's seems to be really hard to break the habit of calling it Bubba. My husband has taken to saying Bubba Sawyer, as a sort of compromise, but in my mind, the baby is still Bubba. Oops. My own stupid fault!

Yesterday I had this training all afternoon, and so I didn't get to leave work until six o'clock! Usually I leave at 4:30. We're not supposed to be getting any overtime either. I got up late this morning and didn't make it in until 8:30 though, so perhaps that half hour I was late will balange things out slightly. BLAH.

Tonight is cake class. I have to go home and make up a bunch of royal icing, when really, all I want to do is take a flipping NAP! I'm so tired, I just want to sleep. I'm already not sleeping well at night, and I know it's just going to get worse before it gets better.

In good news though, my appetite is coming back. I had been eating maybe 1/3 of what I could eat previously at one sitting, but in the last couple of days, I've really been able to pack it away. This is, admittedly, a bit scary, so I need to watch it. It is nice to be able to eat again!

Still waiting to feel the baby move... I'm sure it will be any day now, right?

Oh, and I still haven't heard from Mom of 3 yet about the RAK. I posted a comment on her blog but there's no email link. I didn't want that post to drop off the end and get lost. Please email me if you see this at sara.fehling@gmail.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails