Friday, April 04, 2008

Bubba's Mama

:)

Yup, that's me.

Last night I stretched my arms over my head, and my entire torso, from just under my boobs to the bottom of my belly, felt TIGHT. Like, tight the way it feels if you did a whole mess of crunches the day before tight.

Obviously, I'm not doing crunches.

I sat there and poked and prodded myself for a while. I can feel where the muscles under my stomach flab are hard, and obviously sticking out more than they used to. It's all getting stretched in there! This is crazy! It's almost like, I'm growing something in there!!!!

haha!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails