Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just some updates.

You know, I haven't taken a photo of anything even remotely interesting in days? How lame is that?

Tonight, I have to go home and bake a cake for my Wilton class tomorrow. Yup, that means I also get to make that nasty ass frosting too. YUMMERS. I've been considering frosting the cake in my OWN buttercream, since it will be tinted blue, and maybe the teacher won't notice. I mean, I have to feed this to someone, right? This way they can scrape off most of the nastiness.

I'm thinking chocolate cake, to further offset the frosting flavor.

My husband comes home tonight, and I am so glad! I missed his sorry behind so much. I guess I kinda like him after all, which is a good thing, seeing as how I'm having his child here later on this year.

Speaking of...

My doctor's appointment went GREAT. The md is wonderful, she said I didn't have to do a pap since I did it 2 1/2 weeks before I got pregnant, which was nice. I did have to leave them with two different bodily fluids. I'll let you guess which ones. I told her about how I wasn't really feeling different, and all I had was a positive test and no periods, so she said that if it would ease my mind, she would have me back on Friday to "date" the baby with an ultrasound.

I'm gonna get to see Bubba!!!

Even better, my husband is going to get to go too, so we'll be able to share that. She said that since I'll be almost nine weeks that we should be able to see a heartbeat, just not hear it. That's fine by me. I know Bubba won't be looking anything like a baby by then, more like a bean, but just the photographic evidence that there really is something in there will make me feel so much more at ease!

I'm really excited for this!!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Danea Burleson said...

So exciting! I had to have lots of U/S and loved them all! The first is always so exciting but wait until the biggy where they take all the measurements and you can find out the sex...hehe. I am so excited for you guys! :)

Oh and I wish you lived closer so you could share your baked goods with me. Oh, and for other reasons too, I guess. Haha.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Lida said...

Wow so many exciting things ahead!!! Hope your Wilton class is good and you don´t have to make that frosting.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I'm so excited for you! It will be the most darling little bean you've ever seen! :)

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails